|2012: The Smartphone Era
The wireless industry is constantly evolving, driven by new and challenging demands. Wireless operators, manufacturers and retailers are seeking new growth opportunities – some by expanding into new markets, others by adding new services to their existing ones. Regardless of which option they choose, key players in the industry know they need to drive efficiencies in their supply chain or risk being left behind.
You may know Brightstar as the world’s largest wireless distributor. But did you also know?
In developed wireless markets, 4G services are the leading edge of technology; just about every consumer owns a mobile device, and maybe even a tablet. In other areas of the world, mobile penetration is beyond 100 percent, but 3G networks are still being built out. In new markets, it’s different yet: penetration rates are skyrocketing, but many obstacles lie in wait for new entrants seeking growth opportunities. Brightstar has the global reach and the local expertise to drive the right supply chain solutions for just about every situation:
- Our customers have experienced increased stock availability – from 85 percent up to 99 percent.
- Brightstar is Cricket Communications’ 4PL supply chain partner.
- We can help reduce operational costs by up to 20 percent.
- We manage 100% of the reverse logistics for the world’s 3rd largest operator in Latin America.
- We manage the fulfillment of 40 percent of all mobile phones sold in Australia.
We offer complete end-to-end supply chain solutions that can include sourcing smartphones into markets to help increase ARPU, and manage the issues around international logistics for companies entering new markets. Brightstar’s customizable Supply Chain Optimization Services help you run your business more efficiently, saving you money, increasing revenues, and improving the overall experience for your consumers.
- Device Portfolio Management
- Forward Logistics, Fulfillment, and Reverse Logistics
- Strategic Sourcing and Business Intelligence
- Inventory Ownership & Management
- Test, Repair & Remanufacturing